crimsonflippacrimsonflippa

Main Audio Reviews Stats

2009 Internet Olympics 2009 Internet Olympics

Nice game

I dont know of what crashes everyone is talking about, but I liked most of the games. Actually I only liked the games were I made the top 20 :D.

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Woaaah addicting

Kept me busy for a loooong time, I dont seem to get a gold medal at stage 5, but some other levels were to easy: like when u get to use the stone for the first time you put three of them seperated behind eachother and ur guarenteed for gold. But overall Simple and Addicting.

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

Great game

Everything is nice about it except that the game froze and you cant permanently stop the tanks

Castle Run Castle Run

Good but not great.

The boss is to simple and u made those beams to ennoying. Not saying that its bad but could have been better

The Blockfather The Blockfather

Simple and Good

#19th I didnt know the other thingy's were doing the same but still i'm hapy with my score. Uhm and I wont play again, I'm not so desperate to get higher and spend more time.

-Rotation- -Rotation-

Simplicity nver gets the full score

Your score just went 0.01 up because of my 4 =D. It is a good game but not that i want to play it more then twice.

Fraction Poker Fraction Poker

Bad game

There is absolutely nothing entertaining about this game. And to be number 1 you only have to be a no-lifer. This gives poker a bad name.

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

I just love these stick sniper series!

I cant wait till the next one comes out!

Best Friends Forever 2 Best Friends Forever 2

Should have controlled it for errors

The boulders dont always get on the buttons. In the begin you can use it instead of the lift. But later on with the stairs its impossible to advance.

Clear Vision: Elite Clear Vision: Elite

Dissapointed

I loved the other 2 Clear Vision games alot but this one was ****.
I only needed the first and the last sniper rifle.
I only failed twice: with that magician guy and the one with 5 guys (4 terrorists and 1 guy with sombrero or cowboy hat. Besides that it was very short.

So it comes down to fact that it could have been alot better!!